Accounting Manager Cincinnati, OH
Encore Technologies has been named one of the fastest-growing companies and Tech Company of the Year by the Cincinnati Business Courier. We are a comprehensive IT support provider focused on solving business challenges with innovative solutions. Our mission is to serve as a long-term trusted advisor to help develop and support our customer’s strategic and transformative initiatives.
Location: Hybrid is preferred (1-2 days/week in the office, but could do remotely)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of experience in finance and accounting roles
- Experience with project accounting or revenue recognition over time
- Partner with operations to provide visibility into project costs and financials
- Generate timely and accurate monthly financial reports
- Manage cash flow and vendor payments
- Support annual audits and tax returns
- Manage a small team of employees
- Improve and document month-end close procedures
- Miscellaneous payroll duties
- Identify and assist with the implementation of process improvements as we continue to grow
- Ad-Hoc requests as needed
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.