Associate Business Analyst Cincinnati, OH
Associate Business Analyst
Onsite in Cincinnati OH
Work schedule Monday- Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Encore Technologies has been named one of the fastest-growing companies and Tech Company of the Year by the Cincinnati Business Courier. We are a comprehensive IT support provider focused on solving business challenges with innovative solutions. Our mission is to serve as a long-term trusted advisor to help develop and support our customer’s strategic and transformative initiatives.
- Meet regularly with Department Contact
- Identify all eligible systems within the department and provide a list to the Department Contact and Department Director.
- Quote and order all necessary computers and accessories.
- Update Refresh database with refresh dates
- Ensure new computers will match cut sheets.
- Identify special BMI software packages and verify licensure. If licensing is not valid the coordinator will alert the department contact and they will need to resolve their licensing issue(s) with BMI.
- Identify systems that will require an overnight backup and schedule accordingly.
- Day One Support and escalated end user support
- Lead Refresh Team into the department and introduce Technician Team Lead to Department Contact
- Be available for initial escalations and any issues that arise
- Bach Degree Business preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and SharePoint
- Knowledge of IT and Hospital Systems is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/departments refreshes and effectively manage priorities.
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Effective communication skills
- Some experience in project management
- Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule.
- Review all job contract documents.
- Implement and monitor project schedules.
- Maintain project meeting minutes.
- Report project progress to the Delivery Service Manager
- Evaluate subcontractor performance.
- Assemble project closeout documents and warranties.
- Facilitate the flow of paperwork
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.