Corporate IT Analyst Cincinnati, OH
The Corporate IT Analyst will provide a combination of onsite and remote technical support for Encore’s employee base to maintain a healthy and stable IT environment. Responsibilities will include IT hardware, software, and user account lifecycle management as well as troubleshooting end-user hardware, OS, and application issues, primarily in the Windows environment.
Encore Technologies has been named one of the fastest-growing companies and Tech Company of the Year by the Cincinnati Business Courier. We are a comprehensive IT support provider focused on solving business challenges with innovative solutions. Our mission is to serve as a long-term trusted advisor to help develop and support our customer’s strategic and transformative initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete project and/or ticket-assigned work while interacting closely and in real-time with end users.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technology issues including those related to hardware, the operating system, and common applications.
- Perform hardware lifecycle activities including imaging, deployment, maintenance, retrieval, repair, and disposal as appropriate.
- Perform account provisioning on various SaaS platforms.
- Aid in the development of routine operational procedures. Essential Professional and Technical Skills:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our employees.
- Be results focused with solid organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Work with minimal supervision in a productive and professional manner.
- Collaborate and/or escalate to teammates to ensure work is completed in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Technical Degree and/or at least 1-2 years equivalent work experience in the technology support field.
- Solid Microsoft Windows and applications troubleshooting experience.
- Networking, Apple Mac, and/or Linux experience are a plus.
- IT Certifications are a plus.
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.