Data Center Technicians Cincinnati, OH
We are seeking Data Center Technicians for immediate hire!
Work is onsite in Cincinnati OH
The work hours and days will vary- need flexibility
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns. Ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and closure within SLA guidelines
- Create work orders and assigns work orders to technicians, subcontractors, and vendors. Communicate work orders and assists management in resolving problems
- Ensure work orders issued are closed in time with customer satisfaction
- Maintain and check for accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors
- Train vendors on the work order and billing procedures.
- Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions
- Attend to A/C related client’s problems
- Building walk-rounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU, and utilities
- Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies
- Prepare accurate/timely reports as required
- Manage contract deliverables such as janitorial, landscaping and M&E, etc.
- Manage building maintenance and all contractors who carry out work in the data center
- Conduct inspections on the facility and act on findings identified during the building and workplace inspections
- Escalate urgent issues identified to the Facilities Manager
- Complete supplier measurements within the agreed timescales. Escalate issues and action plan
- Ensure maintenance is carried out in line with procedures, using the change management system
- Continually communicate building issues to end users, clients and the management team
- Work with and support other members of the FM team
- Other duties may be assigned
Additional Qualification Requirements
- Diploma. Trade school and college education is a plus.
- Experience in data center environment and work procedures
- Self-motivated and able to motivate a team
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills essential
- Experience with CMMS and BMS systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Contract/Vendor Management Skills
- Good Communication skills at all levels
- Creative thinker able to develop new ideas and solutions to client problem
- MUST be able to pass background (personal & financial) check
- MUST pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and participate in random screens during employment
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.