EDI Developer to join the IT team! This individual will serve as a member of a team that is responsible for the implementation, development, and support of internal business applications including Dynamics AX and all EDI platforms.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business processes and deliver effective solutions.
- Develop, test, maintain and update solutions.
- Participate in Tempur Sealy upgrade projects and new enhancement requests.
- Make recommendations and improvements on the current EDI system and effectively communicate those improvements to business stakeholders.
- Work with Multiple Value-Added Networks (VANS) for EDI maintenance, support, and onboarding of new EDI partners
- Work with EDI trading partners through onboarding, training, and support
- Improve EDI document flow and processes
- Write SQL queries and reports to extract and manipulate data from multiple relational databases.
- Meet deadlines for individual and team projects.
- Maintain technical documentation and source control related to project design and implementation.
- Setup communications protocols and update certification as needed
- Respond quickly to resolve application issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Address One Office Parkway, Trinity, North Carolina 27370 Requirements Qualifications:
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt even quicker.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Works effectively with people that have different views.
- Displays a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Can facilitate effective brainstorming.
- Shows a strong sense of purpose.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation.
- Understanding of business processes within the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize work and drive results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong experience with IT production support and development and SDLC.
- Knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 6.0 or above and perimeter server software.
- Professional experience working with manufacturing ERP – Dynamics AX experience is a plus.
- Experience with the following communication protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, AS2, API. SOAP is a plus.
- Data transformation experience with the X12 format. Experience with EDIFACT and XML files is a plus.
- Operating systems skills in Windows.
- Extended knowledge in writing Business Activity Queries (BAQs), Business Process Management (BPMs), dashboards, and SSRS reporting.
- Experience with EDI assessments and recommendations to improve systems.
- Manufacturing EDI experience and X12 transactions such as 810, 850, 855, and 856.
- Logistic EDI Experience and X12 transactions such as 204, 214, and 220.
- Experience with ERP integrations.
- 3+ years experience with SQL.
- 5+ years EDI experience.
- API experience is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Experience in related field or Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with international trading partners is a plus.