Infrastructure Engineer Cincinnati, OH
- Acts as the technical liaison between operations teams, engineers, and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability
- Provides Solutions to Customer needs.
- Completes needs Analysis onsite evaluations
- Designs Solutions- quotes, SOW, Drawings, etc.
- Works with project managers to coordinate and plan project tasks and resources
- Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms based on engineering requirements
- Develops new techniques based on engineering requirements
- Leads or provides technical direction for the planning, designing, and execution of testing efforts
- Assists in developing documentation for new infrastructure solutions
- May communicate, consult, and coordinate across multiple groups
- Works with vendors and architects to understand their technology roadmaps
- Generates and validates network/telecom system baselines, including validation of documentation
- Full understanding of layer 1 Network solutions includes all copper and Fiber solutions.
- Typically requires 5 or more years of relevant experience deploying and/or administrating infrastructure solutions
- Relevant certification is preferred
- BICSI Certification requirements a must.
- Requires strong knowledge and experience with multiple infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of the principles of risk management
- Requires 2 or more years of demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of building/facility management, equipment/furniture systems, facility planning, and space management
- Must be willing to learn new skills and experiences.
- Make Customers Successful
- Be An Advisor
- Lead With Trust and Integrity
- Have Fun
- Do the Right Things for the ERP Suites Family
- Adapt Quickly to Chaining Roles and Environments
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.