IT Service Desk Supervisor Cincinnati, OH
Encore Technologies is seeking an IT Service Desk Supervisor. The role involves planning, organizing, and directing the Service Desk-related activities and personnel, ensuring high availability and support for all IT-related services.
Encore Technologies has been named one of the fastest-growing companies and Tech Company of the Year by the Cincinnati Business Courier. We are a comprehensive IT support provider focused on solving business challenges with innovative solutions. Our mission is to serve as a long-term trusted advisor to help develop and support our customer’s strategic and transformative initiatives.
- Hybrid (mix of onsite and remote work) in Cincinnati OH
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Oversee all IT service-related efforts of a team of 3 – 5 including desktop, laptop, related hardware and software, procurement, and mobile devices.
- Perform annual employee appraisals and coaching as needed.
- Establish, refine, and implement industry best practices for Service Desk operations
- Manage the support for all end-user IT-related hardware and applications.
- Review incidents to ensure proper escalation procedures are being followed.
- Keeps the leadership team informed and recommends resolutions.
- Coordinates with appropriate managers and departments throughout the organization to ensure services provided are as transparent as possible and meet the needs of the organization.
- Manages IT Service Desk efforts including evaluations, recommendations, resource planning, control, and status reporting.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of all IT service desk staff.
- Provides technical training, professional counseling, and mentorship to all team members contributing to service efforts.
- Responds to customer service requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or two years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience working at the Service Desk or related work experience including some supervisory experience.
- Experience in a Service Support Leadership position
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.