Service Desk Analyst – Apple Support Cincinnati, OH
Encore Technologies is seeking a Service Desk Analyst- Apple Support
- This Job is 100% on-site in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Encore Technologies has been named one of the fastest-growing companies as well as Tech Company of the Year by the Cincinnati Business Courier. We are a comprehensive IT support provider focused on solving business challenges with innovative solutions. Our mission is to serve as a long-term trusted advisor to help develop and support our customer’s strategic and transformative initiatives.
Mandatory: Minimum 1-year experience working in an Apple Centric Support Center
Mandatory: Apple Device Support Certification
Recommended: Apple Certified IT Professional Certification
Basic Skills Needed for Apple iPhone, iPad, and Macbook
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Setting Up and Restoring iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Managing Network and Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Managing Privacy and Security on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Solid understanding of macOS
- Ability to use iOS sys diagnostics to capture detailed logs to share analytics, diagnostics, and usage with Apple
- Strong understanding of JAMF management
Responsible for providing front-line support for customers by adhering to and following standard processes to document and resolve technical issues associated with hardware, software, network, access, and general computing.
- Provide best-in-class customer experience to our customers.
- Document all customer contacts into various ITSM tools.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve applications, and general computing issues using a knowledge base or support tools.
- Provide the following support framework: Incident management, request fulfillment, access management, problem management, and knowledge management.
- As the technical triage process instructs, route tickets that cannot be resolved at the service desk to the appropriate resolver groups.
- Collaborate with service desk co-workers through inclusion.
- Be present and participate in ongoing training for service operations. Work on projects and/or tasks assigned by leadership.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or 2 years equivalent experience in a technology-related field preferred.
- Prior experience in a customer service role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experienced and capable of dealing with fast pace and high-stress work environments.
- Experienced and capable of adjusting to changing processes, procedures, and workday.
- Must be able to handle up to 45 customer calls a day on various configuration items and complexity.
- Experience and proficiency in all Microsoft’s currently supported O/SExperienced and proficient in messaging systems, Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
- Willingness to work flexible and changing hours including evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.