Service Desk Analyst II Cincinnati, OH
Service Desk Analyst II
Responsible for providing technical oversite of Level 1 service desk analyst front ensuring standards are followed including processes, and documentation Also, Level 2 analyst will resolve complex technical issues associated with hardware, software, network, access, security and general compute.
- Provide best in class customer experience to our customers
- Document all customer contacts into various ITSM tools
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve applications, general compute issues using knowledge base or support tools
- Ill provide the following support framework: Incident management, request fulfillment, access management, problem management, and knowledge management
- As technical triage process instructs, route tickets that cannot be resolved at the service desk to the appropriate resolver groups
- Collaborate with service desk co-workers through inclusion
- Be present and participate in ongoing training for service operations
- Work on projects and/task assigned by leadership
- Associates degree in Information Technology or 3 years equivalent experience in a technology related field preferred
- Prior experience in a customer service role
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- Experienced in coaching or mentoring of coworkers
- Problem solving skills
- Experienced and capable of dealing with fast pace and high stress work environment
- Experienced and capable of adjusting to changing processes, procedures, and workday
- Must be able to handle up to 45 customer calls a day on various configuration items, and complexity
- Experience and proficient in all Microsoft’s currently supported O/S
- Experienced and proficient in messaging systems, Microsoft Outlook and Gmail
- Willingness to work flexible and changing hours including evening, weekend, and holiday hours
While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to sit; talk or hear, in person and by multi-media; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. Employees are frequently required to walk, stand and move about to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another. Must have ability to ascend and descend stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must have access to a personal computing device, high speed internet connection and have a private telephone service available for company use if required
- Position requires the ability to work various hours Monday through Sunday
While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to effectively use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new skills and information; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; and interact with colleagues, Clients and Vendors. Incumbent must maintain composure in a fast paced, high quality environment where personal and team accountabilities are the defining factors.
General office environment
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
Visit our website to learn more about Encore Technologies https://encore.tech/ Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.