Technical Recruiter Cincinnati, Ohio
Entry Level IT Recruiter at Encore Technologies, your primary responsibilities will be to source, screen, and follow candidates throughout the hiring process for the contract, contract to hire, and direct placement opportunities. Individuals in this role will also be responsible for fostering ongoing relationships with candidates and building a pipeline of skill-sets, along with mentoring and supporting peer and junior recruiters.
- Source and identify Information Technology (IT) professionals through targeting searches on job boards, networking, referrals, and other recruiting best practice.
- Interview candidates, via phone screens and in-person interviews, to determine qualifications and job fit
- Submit qualified candidates to job requirements and coordinate the interview process
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) system to document and manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Maintain knowledge of information technology landscape through written materials, lunch and learns one on one sessions, and other forms of education
- Foster positive, enthusiastic work relationships with other team members
- Participate in industry networking functions
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-3 years of successful full recruiting lifecycle experience preferred
- Abilities to negotiate agreements and traverse through difficult recruitment scenarios
- Ability to comprehend diverse client needs as it relates to current industry and market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate phone presence
- Exhibits passion, energy, enthusiasm, and discipline towards recruiting, and supporting customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate phone presence; possesses excellent abilities in reading comprehension
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Functions at a fast pace while meeting time-sensitive deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Must be a great team player, who works well with others at various levels within a structured organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and the highest ethical standards
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence and quality
Benefits: Salary plus commission, PTO, 401K, full healthcare, flexible schedule, we pride ourselves on work-life balance.
Visit our website to learn more about Encore Technologies and find out why Business Courier ranked us the 2019 Tech Company of the Year. https://encore.tech/ Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.