Voice Engineer Cincinnati, OH
Encore Technologies is seeking a Cisco Voice Engineer to be responsible for the implementation, support, and optimization of the Cisco telephony environment, including the telephony software, and communication platforms.
- Perform the configuration and operation of Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, and UCCX Contact Center
- Implement and support ISR Voice Gateways with SIP, PRI, FXO, and FXS
- Ensure the proper configuration and customization to support the Enterprise environment for all locations
- Work with end-users on the setup and configuration of auto-attendants, call center scripts, and call handling routines
- Provide support for related voice solutions
- Troubleshoot telephony related problem areas and issues as needed to resolve operational issues and restore/optimize services
- Experience in a multi-site, Cisco telephony environment, consisting of at least 500 handsets
- Proven troubleshooting skills and the ability to engage in troubleshooting efforts with the routing/switching team and wireless
- Knowledge of some telephony infrastructure including analog
- Knowledge of some network features and protocols
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.