Voice Engineer I Cincinnati, OH
Encore Technologies is seeking a Cisco Voice Engineer
The Associate Voice Engineer is responsible for the support, and optimization of the Cisco telephony environment, including the telephony software, and communication platforms.
- Perform the configuration and operation of Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, and UCCX Contact Center
- Implement and support ISR Voice Gateways with SIP, PRI, FXO, and FXS
- Ensure the proper configuration and customization to support the Enterprise environment for all locations
- Work with end-users on the setup and configuration of auto-attendants, call center scripts, and call-handling routines
- Provide support for related voice solutions
- Troubleshoot telephony-related problem areas and issues as needed to resolve operational issues and restore/optimize services
- Experience in the Cisco telephony environment is a preference
- Ability to engage other teams to troubleshoot network, wireless, and, Active Directory issues related to Cisco VoIP
- Basic knowledge of VoIP and analog technologies
- Basic knowledge of networking and desktop support
- On-call is required (paid)
Encore Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.